Scratchpads let you control what features people can access on your site.
- Anonymous A non-logged in user.
- Authenticated (unblocked) user: Able to access non-public content, create and edit own forum posts
- Contributor: Able to create content and edit own content
- Editor: Able to create and edit own content, and also edit other people’s content
- Maintainer: Like editor, but also has administration privileges
If you do not want people to download files attached to Biblio references you can update the permissions:
Node revisions are only viewable by the content authors, but you can grant other roles access to view the changes.