The administration pages are accessed via the Admin menu at the top of the Scratchpad.
The Admin menu will be present once you have logged in to a site. The menu items you see will depend on your access permissions.
- The first of the admin links is the Home icon that will always bring you back to the front page of the site
- The Dashboard gives administrators a customizable overview of important site information. You can add and remove items from the dashboard (see Customise dashboard), or you can disable the dashboard completely
- Under Content you can create and view the content on your site
- Structure has links to administer site taxonomies, content types, tools and the various site layout options like blocks
- Appearance is where you can edit the theme of your site
- Under People you can administer the site’s users, including adding or removing administration privileges
- Configuration gives access to various advanced administration pages that you will need only rarely or not at all
- The Import page is the place to go when you want to import any kind of data into your Scratchpad