To differentiate the look of your site from other Scratchpads you can change the colour of the theme.
- To change the theme colour, click on the Colours icon in the lower right corner of your Scratchpad, to reveal the colour palette options.
- Select one of the colours.
- Click Save.
Adding a logo¶
- From the Admin menu go to Appearance > Settings
- Disable Use the default Shortcut icon
- Click Browse to find the desired logo in your computer
- Click Save
What makes a good logo?¶
It’s not easy to design a custom logo. Some guidelines to consider:
- Try to keep it relatively small so the header area is not too big. The header appears on every page and site content is displayed below the header.
- The dimensions of the default Scratchpad logo are 71x70 pixels. We do not recommend creating a logo over 130 pixels high.
- The ideal file format is Portable Network Graphics (PNG) as it supports transparency, something that JPEGs do not. If your header image/logo does not require transparent areas then a JPEG is fine to use.
- We create logos as vector images then save them as raster images.